Do you want to form a new caravan club affiliated with the CCQ?
The CCQ will walk you through the steps at your pace by:
- Attending a meeting of potential members to explain the benefits of forming a caravan club.
- Guiding you through the process of appointing a steering Committee.
- Explaining the benefits to your new Club by affiliating with the CCQ.
- Assisting with the compilation of a Constitution based on the Model Rules.
- Assisting in presenting your Constitution to the Office of Fair Trading for approval and Incorporation.
- Assisting with interest free finance to set up your new caravan club if required.
- Being on hand at the first AGM when voting in your inaugural Committee.
- Assisting you with the affiliation process.
Note: Conditions apply.