Millmerran is the place to be in twenty twenty-three!!!
Where:- Millmerran Showground
When:- Tuesday 10 - Monday 16 October 2023 (6 nights)
Hosted by:- Caravan Clubs of Queensland
Cost:- $30 per night per RV
This year, 2023, the State Rally is being hosted by the CCQ with assistance from some clubs and many individual club members.
The townspeople of Millmerran have been keen and busy in the background to make this event happen. Their input and vast experience with the Camp Oven Festival, will make this a State Rally not to be missed.
Next year, 2024, the CCQ would like the State Rally to again be hosted by a number of the affiliated clubs. If your club is interested please contact the Secretary.
In 2031 Queensland will be expected to host the 21st National Caravan Rally.
An initial Committee now needs to be formed and secure a rally site. This may not be the Committee who takes the task through to the final event and could be a separate incorporated body. Please consider this and discuss within your club and provide feedback to the CCQ Secretary.
Going to the Rally? Register here now.
Please read the Rules and Regulations for Attendance at a State Rally.
Simply complete the Registration form on-line/electronically, then save the completed form, to your device, as a PDF document. Email the saved file to the address on the Registration form.
NOTE - Registrations close Friday 22 September 2023
Some of the activities and events of the Rally
- Opening Ceremony followed by supper - BYO plate to share
- Catch up with friends from previous State and National Rallies
- Morning & Afternoon Teas – BYO mugs. Catered by the Bayside Club
- Evening Sausage Sizzle – pre ordered on the Registration Form. Catered by the Queensland Club
- Lunch Sausage Sizzle – pre ordered on the Registration Form. Catered by the Capricorn Club
- Cooked Breakfast – pre ordered on the Registration Form. Catered by theLions Club
- Pancake Breakfast – pre ordered on the Registration Form. Catered by the Jabiru Club
- Monster Raffle - Proceeds going to the RFDS
- Friday Night Country Dance - Run by the Queensland Club
- Food, Drink & Ice Cream Vans
- Photo Competition
- Twilight Market Evening - Stalls by locals, Clubs and club members
- Market Stall Application - Business and Non Caravan Club Members
- Market Stall Application - Clubs and Club Members
- Great company in a friendly atmosphere
- Craft Sessions - Kits and bookings available on Registration Day
- Thimblepip Class - Conducted by Yvonne ROBBINS
- Sashiko Class - Conducted by Olive JONES
- Card Making - Conducted by Bev GREEN
- Card Making - Conducted by Pat BARR
- OP Shop Parade
- Farm Bus Tour with morning tea and lunch – pre booked on the Registration Form. - Limited number of seats available
- Newsletters - Editor Barry ROBERTS
- Trivia evening - Run by the Campervan Club
- Great entertainment
- Pittsworth Community and Concert Band
- Millmerran School Band and Choir
- Happy Hours
- Line Dancing - Instructed by Kevin DAY
- Disc Bowls - Coordinator Wendy GIBSON
- Barefoot Bowls – pre booked on the Registration Form. Orgaanised by Greg MANDER
- Delegates Meeting includes Damper for morning tea
- Closing Ceremony